When you know that you are in a paid surveys scam, you should exercise some patience and immediately stop publishing elaborate information about your personal details. There are too many threats that engulf the online market place. Online surveys sites are no exception to this and often, many people fall victim to the lucrative promotional offers that the fraudulent survey sites present. There are some honest efforts that can be made to get out of the scam web. Some of the tips are:
1. When it is established that the site you are working for is a bogus site, do not enhance your profile even if you are asked to do so.
2. Log in to your profile page and delete your information so that it can not be misused by the survey site owner.
3. If the fake site asks for the money as membership fee or service charges, then simply refuse.
4. Do not sign any documents that are sent to you via email. This is to be done so as to avoid litigation.
5. Do not disclose your bank details, telephone numbers or the PayPal ID.
Most of the bogus survey sites demand some money as the fee for premium membership from the candidates. You should not get excited to see the promotional offers that are associated as the benefits of the premium membership. A single mistake can take you away from the big earnings. It is better to spend time researching on the internet so that you are able to find the legitimate website that offer surveys.
If some site advises you to take a sample survey prior to enrolling you for the paid surveys, then it is alright. You should always steer away from the all sites that ask for upfront payment for giving you high paying surveys work.
If some sites do not pay cash but offer gift vouchers as the remittance methods, there is absolutely no harm in trying those sites. At least, you are getting some thing for your hard work. SO, spend your online time judiciously and inculcate winning habits so that you earn more money, even in your free time.