There is growing demand of the true guidelines that segregate legitimate paid surveys sites from the fake ones. The overall experience of the surveys takers that work for the fake sites is the credible method. But, you can also visualize a website and evaluate its legitimacy after following certain steps. In reality, the genuine surveys sites are only the best paying sites and rest all are wastage of time. You are not given enough emoluments if you work for fraudulent sites. Well, no site present clearly that it is a fake site. It is you who have to establish the facts by testing the website thoroughly using advises from the experienced survey takers.
If you wish to sort the legitimate site from the bunch of paid surveys sites, then here are some of the tips that can throw light on the true facts;
1. The genuine sites that offer surveys do not ask for any type of membership fee or registration charges. If you encounter a website that asks you to pay some charges for joining it, then you should understand that it is not a genuine website.
2. The legitimate surveys are backed by worthy managers. You are awarded the survey that is the best match for you. It is done so as to ensure the quality of work.
3. The payment terms are drafted in a manner that benefits each other. If the payment terms are cash, or coupons or gift vouchers of free tickets, every thing is offered in such a manner so as to bring justice to the work. The payment is done after completion of the job and it is not forfeited intentionally.
4. The legitimate paid surveys sites do not rely on the promotional advertisements to enticing users to join the website. The testimonials that are awarded to that particular site are genuine and verified.
5. The sites practice an ethical work culture and do not prompt you to buy any product or service before hand so as to enable you for a paid survey work.
In nutshell, the whole business model of legitimate surveys sites is scam proof, high paying, and quality oriented.